Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Squeak up kiddies

An early foray into the world of the Bolex....
Okay, it needs tweaking yet, but this is how it works:
Close your eyes now walk, walk for 100ft EYES CLOSED, no peeping now, then OPEN and that, my dears is Bolex.
Now as that film is non existantly annoying, I shall attempt to upload my so called soulmate inhaling helium instead. That's what you get for dabbling in the dark arts of hand held film.

Well that appeared to work, I may start to come here more often. So, it's that time of night when dope American crime fiction drama reconstructions come on TV, how DO they make it so cheesey and does it seem like TV history is being made at the time?

I can drink, smoke and heaven's above, I can even turn the channel over, that's power for you.

xx

2 comments:

Peppa said...

That was funny! You sounded adorable!! Hahahaha

slothwerkz said...

I love the way Chelli is going "more, more" in the background, haha!